Wolfenstein Youngblood Torrent Deluxe Edition v1.0.3 + 3 DLCs
is the first modern co-op Wolfenstein adventure. Team up with a friend or play solo as one of BJ Blazkowicz’s twin daughters and wield a powerful arsenal of new weapons, gadgets, and abilities to liberate Paris from the Nazis.
Table of Contents
Wolfenstein: Youngblood Game Details
BJ Blazkowicz has disappeared after a mission into Nazi-occupied Paris. Now, after years of training from their battle-hardened father.
BJ’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph Blazkowicz, are forced into action. Team up with a friend or play alone. Level up, explore, and complete missions to unlock new abilities, weapons, gadgets, cosmetics, and more to complement your playstyle and customize your appearance.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood features the most open-ended Wolfenstein experience to date. From a new base of operations located deep in the heart of the Paris catacombs, plan how and when to attack and dismantle the Nazi regime.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood System Requirements
Wolfenstein: Youngblood Gameplay Screenshots
Wolfenstein: Youngblood Gameplay Video
Wolfenstein: Youngblood Repack Info
- Based on Wolfenstein.Youngblood-CODEX ISO release: codex-wolfenstein.youngblood.iso (39,750,696,960 bytes)
- 3 DLCs are included and activated: Deluxe Edition Contents, Legacy Pack, Gold Bars; game version is v1.0.3
- Almost 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all but German files are identical to originals after installation
- German voiceovers were ripped (unplayable in this release anyway)
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of voiceovers you don’t need
- Smaller archive size (compressed from 37 to 28.6~29.7 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes ~20 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~30 minutes on 4-threads CPU;
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 40 GB
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in game root to change the game language
- At least 2 GB of free RAM