Stranglehold PC Download v1.1 GOG/31068
Stranglehold PC Download is a real gem among third-person shooters. You will enjoy discovering the game's pure action formula directly from a Hong Kong action movie.
Table of Contents
Stranglehold Game Details
Stranglehold is the sequel to the Hong Kong Woo action film in 1992, Hard Boiled, and plays Chow Yun-fat in retaliation for his role as a police inspector for “Tequila” Yuen.
Stranglehold is the first project in which Woo and Chow collaborated on Hard Boiled. A sequel to Stranglehold, titled Gun Runner, was in process before the financial end of Midway, but it was eventually canceled.
After years in the dark, the Stranglehold game has become fashionable again, thanks to GOG.COM and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
For some, this is a real gem among third-person shooters. Others will enjoy discovering the game’s pure action formula directly from a Hong Kong action movie.
Stranglehold System Requirements
Stranglehold Gameplay Screenshots
Stranglehold Gameplay Video
Stranglehold Repack Info
- Based on GOG DRM-free release (v1.1, build 31068): 12,486,219,958 bytes
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of bonus videos/trailers and language files you don’t need (English is included by default)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 11.6 to 2.8~4.3 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 3-7 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 13 GB
- Use corresponding BAT in game root to run the game in desired language
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack.