Phoenix Point: Year One Edition v1.14.1 HotFix + 6 DLCs + Bonus Content
Phoenix Point PC Download is the definitive version of the acclaimed strategy game from the creator of X-COM, collecting all previously released DLC, updates, and additional content.
About Phoenix Point: Year One Edition
- Game genre : Strategy, Tactics, First-person, Third-person, 3D, Pausable real-time, Turn-based
- Developer : Snapshot Games
- Release date : 03 Dec 2020
- Language : Russian, English, MULTi18
- Platform : PC
- Original size : 21 GB
- Compressed size : 11 GB
- Installation time : 5 – 15 mins (based on your PC and items selected)
- Game version : v1.14.74415
Phoenix Point: Year One Edition is the definitive version of the acclaimed strategy game from the creator of X-COM, collecting all previously released DLC, updates, and additional content.
The Earth has been overrun. A mutating, alien menace threatens the last remnants of mankind. Only the Phoenix Project, a secret organization of the best minds and bravest soldiers left on earth, can repel the invasion and reverse the inevitable. The Phoenix Project looks to you for leadership. Research and develop new technologies, explore a ravaged globe, build your bases, manage resources, and dominate the battlefield.
Just remember: you’re not alone out there. Factions, including the corporatist New Jericho, the indecisive Synedrion, and the fanatical Disciples of Anu, as well as a variety of offshoot subfactions, have their own values, goals, and view of the Pandorans. Work with these factions via Phoenix Point’s diplomacy system, use subterfuge to steal what you need from them, or simply crush all around you with military might. No matter what you choose, victory won’t be easy. Experience the best version of Phoenix Point’s challenging gameplay in Phoenix Point: Year One Edition.
- Tons of Content: The Year One edition of Phoenix Point includes all previously released content: 3 DLC Packs (Blood & Titanium DLC, Legacy of the Ancients DLC, and the Living Weapons Pack) and a slew of updates, upgrades, fixes, and new content suggested by our community.
- Mutating Alien Menace: Face down an ever-changing alien threat that adapts to your tactics and offers no respite even as your team becomes more powerful and technologically advanced.
- Uncover the Secrets of the Pandoravirus: Engage with a complex narrative, complete with multiple endings that the player can only uncover via several playthroughs. Explore, research, and discover a secret history, as you learn about the origins of the mutants, the Pandoravirus, and Phoenix Point itself.
- Manage Diplomatic Relations: The Phoenix Project is not the only organization trying to reclaim the Earth. The militaristic New Jericho, the mystical Disciples of Anu, and the technophiles of Synedrion all offer unique rewards for co-operation and threats for opposition. It is up to you to decide how, or even if, to deal with them.
- Take Aim on the Battlefield: In addition to equipping and commanding units, Phoenix Point lets you take direct control of your soldier’s shots in combat, with a unique free-aiming system. Target enemy weakspots, weapons, or valuables, or just go for center mass.
- Next-Gen Tech with Classic Pedigree: Phoenix Point was designed by Julian Gollop, the creator of the X-COM series in the 1990s. Integrating the core ethos of X-COM while updating the visuals, technology, and systems to modern standards has made Phoenix Point best-in-class.
System Requirements For Phoenix Point: Year One Edition
Below are the minimum system requirements required to run Phoenix Point: Year One Edition.
- CPU: Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom II X4
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Win 10, 8 and 7 SP1+ (64 bit)
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 / AMD Radeon R9 270x
- VRAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 35 GB
Below are the recommended system requirements required to run Phoenix Point: Year One Edition.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 3.1 GHz or better
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS: Win 10, 8 and 7 SP1+ (64 bit)
- VRAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 35 GB
- Based on Phoenix_Point_Kaos_Engines-FLT ISO release: flt-phoenix_point_kaos_engines.iso (22,256,953,344 bytes)
- 6 DLCs and bonus content are included and activated; game version is v1.14.1 HotFix
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of bonus content (Album, ArtBook, Manual, Soundtrack, Stories, Wallpaper)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 20.7 to 11/11.5 GB)
- Installation takes 5-18 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 34.5 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
How To Download And Install Phoenix Point: Year One Edition
- Click on the below download link
- Wait for download to start
- Open the downloaded torrent file in utorrent
- Wait for download to get complete
- Run the installer as administrator
- Click Install
- Select installation destination
- Select components
- Install & run the game as admin from desktop.