Nebraska PC Game Download is a survival horror game heavily inspired by games like Amnesia the dark descent and Penumbra black plague.
About Nebraska PC Game Download
Nebraska takes place in 2020 as a journalist writing a book about mid-west America, who runs out of gas in a rural area of Nebraska.
The journalist stumbles across the ruins of an abandoned horror attraction in his search for help. With no other option, he steps in and begins to explore, getting trapped inside as the door slams behind him.
Players will explore and uncover the secret facility that lies beneath the attraction and discover the terrible experiments that have taken place there.
The game has an advanced physics system where players can interact with almost anything in the environment. Players will have to solve puzzles to advance through the game, including the use of the physics system in certain situations.
The player must also manage their body temperature, as getting too cold or hot could result in hypothermia or heat stroke.
The game is not only horror, but also very story-driven and can have times of sadness, happiness, and of course fear. Nebraska’s plot involves different characters that will help you progress through the facility. Will they help you or will they betray you…
- Based on Nebraska-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-nebraska.iso
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 9.6 to 6.5 GB)
- Installation takes 3-7 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 9.6 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM.