MotoGP 2020 Torrent + 2 DLCs
MotoGP 2020 Torrent is back with a revived Managerial Career mode and more. Loaded with realistic graphics, improved gameplay, a new way to experience the historic content and all the excitement of the 2020 season!
Table of Contents
MotoGP 2020 Game Details
For the first time in the franchise’s history, the game is releasing almost two months from its traditional release date, to let you enjoy the new season sooner than ever.
You can participate in the current MotoGP 20 Championship, racing against MotoGP champions.
Take control of every step of the race with the new Managerial Career that will put you into a pro riders’ boots.
Feel the extreme realism in every brand-new feature such as fuel management, asymmetrical tires’ consumption and, last but not least, aerodynamic damages that will impact bike’s aesthetic and performances.
Discover the new historical mode to collect the most iconic riders and bikes and live the best online experience thanks to the Dedicated Servers for an improved multiplayer mode.
And with the new Neural AI 2.0, nothing will be left to chance. Get ready to race beyond your own limits in best MotoGP Game.
MotoGP 2020 System Requirements
MotoGP 2020 Gameplay Screenshots
MotoGP 2020 Gameplay Video
MotoGP 2020 Repack Info
- Based on MotoGP_20-HOODLUM ISO release: hlm-motogp20.iso (17,925,724,160 bytes)
- 2 DLCs: Historic Pack & VIP Multiplier are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of language packs you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 16.7 to 8.9~9.6 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 7-15 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 20 GB
- Language can be changed by editing “Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv142\Win64\hlm.ini” file
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911.