Metroid Dread + Yuzu/Ryujinx Emus for PC
Metroid Dread PC Download is an action-adventure game developed by MercurySteam and Nintendo EPD.
About Metroid Dread PC Download
Join bounty hunter Samus Aran as she tries to escape a deadly alien world plagued by a mechanical menace
Upon investigating a mysterious transmission on Planet ZDR, Samus faces a mysterious foe that traps her in this dangerous world. The remote planet has been overrun by vicious alien lifeforms and murderous robots called E.M.M.I. Hunt or be hunted as you make your way through a labyrinth of enemies in Samus’ most intense side-scrolling adventure yet.
Samus is more agile and capable than ever
Guide Samus Aran, an intergalactic bounty hunter raised by an ancient tribe, and traverse the many environments of a dangerous world. Parkour over obstacles, slide through tight spaces, counter enemies, and battle your way through the planet. Through her countless missions, Samus has never experienced a threat like the dread of ZDR.
Power up and find more ways to explore and secrets to uncover
Gain abilities and return to previous areas to find new areas and hidden upgrades in classic Metroid™ gameplay. Planet ZDR’s sprawling map is home to many secrets to discover and powers to find. You’ll need to be prepared to evade and destroy E.M.M.I. robots and overcome the dread plaguing ZDR.
- Based on Metroid.Dread.NSW-VENOM scene release: 4.4 GB
- Two Switch emulators are included: Yuzu (Early Access v2118, October 10, 2021, 90 MB) and Ryujinx (v1.0.7066, October 9, 2021, 47 MB) are included
- Switch Firmware v12.0.3 (317 MB) added as a requirement for Ryujinx
- 100% Lossless, but NOT MD5 Perfect: encryption was removed for better repack size
- Test both emus and use the one which performs better on your system
- Smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 4.9 to 2.5 GB)
- Installation takes 2-3 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.8 GB
- Language can be changed in emulators settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM.