Cooperate or compete with other stalkers of the Chernobyl zone to survive. Remember that life is fragile, and the fate of your companions depends on your decisions. You can spend as long as you like preparing, but remember that your story is written non-stop. With every passing moment, your chances of success are diminishing: comrades are dying, supplies are depleted, and patrols follow the trail. And if that’s not enough, supernatural dangers begin to lie in wait for you in the most unexpected places. Each day brings new challenges and makes your position in the zone more and more precarious. Plan your strategy carefully – if you want to survive, of course.
– PLAY BY YOUR RULES
Craft your own gear and weapons to defend against the hostile military and supernatural threats lurking in the area. Use ingenious mechanisms to ease your way through contaminated, rugged terrain. Stay undetected and collect clues to restore the events of the past.
Determine what happens to the world around you – the development of events depends on your decisions and efforts to find the truth (or avoid it).
– GET EXPERIENCE
Keep your resolve and cold mind – the Chernobyl nuclear power plant is not what it used to be. No one can imagine what horrors happened to your beloved.
– Explore a mesmerizing and frighteningly replica of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, recreated using 3D scanning technology.
– Cooperate or compete with other stalkers of the Chernobyl zone, but under no circumstances trust them completely. Remember that everyone here has their own hidden goals. Always.
– Come face to face with natural and supernatural threats.
– Immerse yourself in a thrilling non-linear story of science fiction and horror intertwined.
– Apply your character’s knowledge of physics and chemistry to craft equipment and manage supplies wisely.
– Fight bloodthirsty monsters from parallel reality.
– Investigate and collect data with an arsenal of accurate environmental analysis tools.
– The game is based on the Reality 51 scanning technology, on which The Farm 51 has been working for over 5 years.